Materials: frog template (should be the size of a printer page), small articulation pictures, red construction paper cut into strips,scissors, crayons, glue, paper clips.
- Color the frog and cut him out from the page.
- Glue the tongue to the mouth then glue the articulation pictures to the tongue.
- The small articulation pictures can be created from Lesson Pix which offers custom learning material or with words and pictures that the child needs extra help with.
- The Frogs tongue can be rolled up and attached near the mouth for storage.
- This makes the tongue curve when being used.